Our New House!

This...

And This...
Have finally {{screaming with joy}} turned into
This...

It has finally started to take shape--the ground floor is complete and now they are working on the roof and second floor. I can finally begin to see a hint of light at the end of the tunnel. We have been working on this for two years now (since we sold our house) and it is really happening. I cannot wait until it is time to move in--I can completely visualize the interior and exterior. {and for all those who know me, yes all finishes interior and exterior have been selected:)} Being a commercial interior designer, everything was selected before the drawings were even complete--which I finally got to design:) I love being a part of the design and the building of it {we have decided to for go the contractor and his 20%--and save ourselves a little money, but with that said we must endure the aggravation!} Hmmm...maybe that 20% would not be so bad to spend! {{wink}} I will be posting more pics when I have a chance to go out their and take some detailed pics of exterior and interior.

I am just soooooo excited, I cannot even stand it!

No comments: